In 2022 Education Mutual has increased our Health and wellbeing support and services to further support member schools.
New for 2022 – Stress coaching
Education Mutual has added extensive stress coaching services to our health and wellbeing support for 2022 to further improve the mental health and wellbeing of school leaders and staff.
Our certified coaches will work with individuals and schools of all experience levels and sizes to refine their skills, establish helpful routines, improve their levels of wellbeing, maintain a strong and positive mindset, equip them for successful and fulfilling careers, and create healthy lifestyle choices.
New for 2022 – Increased Occupational Health Support
Following the great feedback from the members of our Occupations Health services launched in 2021, we are delighted to be able to increase the number of free assessments offered to schools in 2022.
New for 2022 – Deloitte Legal Services For Schools
Education Mutual is fast becoming a major schools service provider, we are now working in partnership with members will have exclusive rates that are significantly reduced to help schools in these challenging times but will still receive services from some of the highest quality legal teams in the country.
What makes Deloitte Legal different?
The Employment team at Deloitte Legal works directly with schools to help them to:
- Monitor and mitigate potential employment law risk
- Manage their litigation risk – we help EM members defend claims when it is necessary to do so, but our aim is to resolve matters quickly and before they develop into litigation
- Build strategies to enable them to enforce their legal rights in a timely and cost-effective manner
- React to adverse events when they occur in order to minimise the damage and disruption – using all of our skills and expertise
- Liaising with trade unions
- Negotiating exits and severance arrangements
- Employment litigation